Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Be Inspired Features and Link Party #144

Happy Tuesday! Welcome back for features and party day!

Elizabeth and Co.

Just two days until Christmas! After all the decorating, shopping, wrapping, baking, and checking everything off the list (or just deciding to cross things off the list), it's time to take a deep breath and enjoy! I actually feel really relaxed about the holidays this year and I'm looking forward to some quality down time with the people who melt my heart. I'm wishing you the very same. Have yourself a very Merry Christmas! ... I almost skipped this week's party, but there are just too many wonderful holiday features to share, so here you go .....

Mary from Orphans With MakeUp always puts so much time and attention into staging her furniture beautifully - sigh!


This mantel from Lovely Livings Blog is pretty amazing!



I love the vintage feel of this Christmas wreath from Cindy at DIY Beautify!



Kristi from Making It In The Mountains shared this really cool rustic Christmas card tree!



We have mini molds at our tag sales all the time. Celilia from My Thrift Store Addiction had the cutest idea for repurposing them!



I love the simplicity of this rustic centerpiece from Kathleen at Charm Bracelet Diva!



Have you checked out Laurel's holiday house tour over at The North End Loft? Her home is so warm and cozy with woodland touches and this tree is just perfection!



And just because you don't have a fireplace doesn't mean you have to skip the stockings!


Lauren from Bless'er House also has a really beautiful holiday house tour to share. And I just love her faux fireplace!



This antique vanity and matching bed from Re-tiqued by Rae Bond are painted in the most gorgeous shade of minty green!




This little dresser from Jennifer at Ardent Hands is just so sweet in yellow! 



And we should definitely end on a sweet note with these pretty Eggnog Cookies from Lou Lou Girls - yum!



Thanks so much to everyone who linked up and linked back!
If you've been featured, feel free to grab a cute little button from the sidebar!


Elizabeth and Co.

Now on to this week's party...



*Link up your furniture makeovers, DIY projects, home decor, crafts, recipes, thrifty finds ... share whatever is inspiring you at the moment!


*A link back would be appreciated, especially if you'd like to be considered for a feature.


*And we'd love to have you follow along with us!

We'll be back next Tuesday with features and a brand new party!


17 comments:

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting Sharon! All of the features are amazing. Have a wonderful Christmas!

making it in the mountains said...

Thank you SO, SO much for sharing my Christmas Card Tree! Happy Holidays!!!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Thank you for hosting! Merry Christmas!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Happy Christmas Sharon. Thank you for hosting today and all through 2014.
Joy

Poppy said...

What a pretty dresser, and styled so beautifully.

Thanks for hosting, Sharon.

Wishing you and yours a very Jolly Christmas!

Poppy

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Sharon thank you so much for the party! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
XO Barbara

My thrift store addiction said...

Sharon, what fun features! I'm so honored you included my Silver Bells! Merry Christmas, Cecilia

Laurel Stephens said...

Thank your for featuring our holiday decor, Sharon. You're just the BEST! Your blog is looking so beautiful today. I could just sit here and scroll through the featured photos, but I must be off to visit the links and see even more. Enjoy the last few days before Christmas!

Mimi said...

Thank you so much for hosting another great party this week! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon - Countdown to Christmas and tine to relax and enjoy! Thank for hosting all year long. I love your party and I'm thankful for all you do to make it such a great place to link up. Merry Christmas to you and blessings for the New Year.
Big hugs,
Patti

LuAnn said...

Thank you Sharon for the lovely feature this week on my Deck the Halls for Christmas post! It's wonderful to be spotlighted by your party! Many thanks too for hosting!
Have a very Lovely and Merry Christmas!
LuAnn ;)

The Painted Drawer said...

Mary did it again! Beautiful features this week! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, Sharon!

Unknown said...

Sharon thank you so much for hosting a link party at such a busy time and also thanks for the feature. So much appreciated. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and I look forward to continuing to follow along with you in the New Year.
Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

Laurel Stephens said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family, Sharon!

Twice Nice said...

Beautiful features! Merry Christmas!

Gustave Voltaire said...

Some beautiful pieces featured!! I love the yellow dresser from Ardent Hands... Thanks for hosting xx

Our Hopeful Home said...

Thank you, Elizabeth, for featuring my rustic Christmas centerpiece! I had no idea you featured me, until I found it on Pinterest (since I follow you there). I am honored to be in such good company! Happy New Year!
xoKathleen